This is the season for photographing bellies and new babies and I’m loving every moment!
A few random thoughts about this session:
- It was REALLY cold. I wish I had some special pictures taking gloves to keep my fingers from freezing
- Jennifer and Tim have the best English accents and are easily one of the cutest couples
- All the leaves had fallen except for this one, AMAZING red leafed tree
- They call their little baby “little squirmer.” Personally, I’m terrible with nicknames and came up with nothing when I was pregnant
- Tim reads Dr. Seuss to his unborn baby every day (they never heard of Dr. Seuss until they came to Canada)
- Jennifer gave birth almost a month early…pictures of their baby BOY to follow!!